Close

Homepage Forums Tea & Coffee Break! Anything Else? Post It Here! I have a suggestion to share

• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 2 months ago by wannabefree.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Ivory

Hi everyone:

I understand it can be helpful to read the topics in this forum but why not try to reply too or start your own topic? This is my first one and it was pretty easy.

I hope this helps some people, especially others with ocd.

wannabefree
      Participant

Hiya, and Welcome!

I am going to try and follow your lead… Try and do lot’s of posting… It helps the self as well. Writing is a great way to get thoughts out of our heads, and made tangible, without the need to try and remember everything.

A bedside to-do list written for things to do in the morning… I can then sleep, knowing that it can all be dealt with later, after a decent rest.

I find that, sitting in coffee shops can be a leveler for me. I hear others sharing with each other, many of the problems I too find, when trying to go about a day to day life. We are all stuck on this planet, each of us attempting to find our own way through. The basic problems seem universal to all, regardless of wealth or standing. As long as we can somehow have enough to eat, enough rest, and as little conflict as possible.

It is sad that social happenings are becoming status platforms.  There are so many people looking down on me, it is a wonder they don’t bang their heads on the ceiling, metaphorically speaking!

I would like to share biscuits…  Cheap ones… The virtue is in the sharing… Just like breaking of bread would be in religious circles.

It is better if we can share, after all, we all have certain things in common, simply by being people. All need comfort, warmth, food, air, water… Ideally, these would be the most available things to everyone, but of course they are not. But then, this is not an ideal world. Is an ideal world even possible? I wonder…

Wannabe

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.