Close
  • This topic has 2 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 5 months ago by Forum Moderators.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    OliviaLauren
    Participant

Hi I just want to share my feedback that I think this forum is an amazing thing, and, hopefully, there will always be kind and helpful people on it. I think people with ocd desire to get together, and share thoughts when things go well or don’t. It’s just nice to know someone cares…

JanetChristensen
      Participant

Thank you for your feedback! It’s great to hear that you find this forum to be amazing and that you appreciate the kind and helpful people on it. It’s true that having a community to share thoughts and experiences with can be incredibly beneficial, especially for those with OCD who may feel isolated or misunderstood. This forum is a safe and supportive space for people to connect and find support, and we hope it continues to be that way.

Forum Moderators

Hi:

Thanks so much for the very positive feedback about the forums! We really appreciate you taking the time to write this,

If you ever have questions or need information about OCD, or want to talk to someone who will support and understand you, please contact the OCD Action Help and Information Line at:

Forum Moderators

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.