Close
  • This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 2 years ago by Forum Moderators.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Tommyocd

I’ve been trying to do therapy for Tourettes and have not felt better so am very worried now. It’s just hard to ignore thoughts sometimes as I think surely it’s just denial to call this anything other than ocd but I know that this could just be my doubt. I just don’t know when this doubt will go away though? As I feel like It should have by now. sometimes it’s like I’ve accepted it. I’m left feeling even more confused and miserable. And then I think I must like it and how my brain can’t seem to move on from it. I feel like these thoughts have changed me sometimes and I hate Tourettes

Forum Moderators

Hello:

Forum Moderators here – Please look at the OCD Action website, where you’ll find helpful information and resources about conditions related to OCD here: https://ocdaction.org.uk/learn-about-ocd/related-disorders/

You can also contact the OCD Action Helpline and Email Service to talk to or email someone who understands.

Our Helpline volunteers provide confidential and unbiased help, information and support for people with OCD and related conditions. Contact our Helpline by:

• phone: 0300 636 5478
        • email: support@ocdaction.org.uk

And please remember that you’re never alone – OCD Action is  here to help and support you.

Forum Moderators

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.