Close
  • This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 1 year ago by Forum Moderators.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

My husbands intrusive thoughts were getting better. But now I don’t even know if he has just OCD anymore, as his thoughts are always there. Before a thought would come and go, but now it always comes back and I worry there must be something really wrong with him. His thoughts are evil, and he wants to get rid of them. I worry so much that there might be something even more wrong with him. Can anyone help?

Forum Moderators

Hello:

Forum Moderators here: we want you and your husband to know that you both can also contact the OCD Action Helpline and Email Service to talk to or email someone who understands OCD.

Our Helpline volunteers provide confidential  information and support for people with OCD (and their family members too). Most volunteers have personal experience of OCD; all understand how it can impact a family’s life.

Contact our Helpline by:

And please remember that you’re never alone – OCD Action is always here to help and support you and your family.

Regards,

Forum Moderators

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.