Close
  • This topic has 2 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 3 months ago by Forum Moderators.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    nishabegum
    Participant

I’m such a failure at being a good mum to my son with OCD, I know the most important thing is his health, but he’s old enough to move out and the risk of his staying at home is that I don’t know where my breaking point is but I’ve almost reached it. I’m afraid he’s disappointed in me and thinks we should have better living conditions, like more money. But I think there is nothing more I can do to make his life better here. His friend said he could move into their spare room, I love home so much, just feel there is a limit to what I can to put up with.

johna2
      Participant

So, how does your sons ocd manifest?

I think probably your son would be best off staying at home and accessing relevant therapy.

Forum Moderators

Forum moderators here:

We just want you to know that you can also contact the OCD Action Helpline and Email Service to talk to or email someone who understands OCD.

Our Helpline volunteers provide confidential information and support for people with OCD (and their families, friends and carers too). Most volunteers have personal experience of OCD; all understand OCD and how it can impact the lives of family, members, friends and carers. Contact our Helpline by:

– phone: 0300 636 5478
          – email: support@ocdaction.org.uk

Best wishes,

Forum Moderators

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.