Close

Homepage Forums Support From Our Forum Community OCD & Intrusive Thoughts I am really really fed up and pathetic please someone elp

• This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 3 years ago by rs1120.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    rs1120
    Participant

Dear all,

I have been through harm and violence ocd and my thoughts began last year with a intrusive thought that i may have assaulted and killed someone. Months passed from that time and now i got better and the fear had subsided to great lengths. But few days back i had went for my driving licence renewal since my original license got lost. The help person there recommended me to lodge a complaint and get a copy of that to apply for new license. I thought of going earlier but then dropped the idea and thought to go later. I went back home and was normally watching tv and suddenly a thought popped up what if i had gone to the police and reported about my own crime( which is not even real) and now they would anytime arrest me. Due to this i am not even able to focus on my job entrance exam since everytime this thought pops up that i would have criminal record and i wouldn’t be able to get a job. Although at first i tried to dismiss the thought saying that i would have remembered it and was able to initially dismiss but then again my mind created a thought that what if i were drunk at that time and don’t remember if i reported it to the police. It is a really frustrating situation. Although i have never drank in my life but still mind says maybe you drank and forget and now just denying it. Ple find advice me what i do. I can’t understand what’s real and what’s not.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.