Close

Homepage Forums Support From Our Forum Community OCD Related Conditions Things that don’t make sense with bdd

• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 1 month ago by Forum Moderators.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    briannemarsden
    Participant

I just realised that there are some things about my bdd that haven’t made any sense for years. I’m in my mid 40s and want to keep up physically body-wise with people half my age. My bdd intrusive thoughts have been very annoying and I silently verbalise how much I hate my body 24/7 every waking hour. That way, I never actually get any better. Why can’t I make any sense of this horrible condition?

Forum Moderators

Hello:

Forum Moderators here – Please look at the OCD Action website, where you’ll find helpful information and resources about conditions related to OCD here: https://ocdaction.org.uk/learn-about-ocd/related-disorders/

You can also contact the OCD Action Helpline and Email Service to talk to or email someone who understands.

Our Helpline volunteers provide confidential and unbiased help, information and support for people with OCD and related conditions. Contact our Helpline by:

• phone: 0300 636 5478
        • email: support@ocdaction.org.uk

And please remember that you’re never alone – OCD Action is here to help and support you.

Forum Moderators

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.