Close

Homepage Forums Support From Our Forum Community OCD & Intrusive Thoughts Please respond – I feel sick

• This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 3 years ago by staceyocd1.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    staceyocd1
    Participant

I’ve been with my husband for 7 years now and I’m very happy – I have ocd and intrusive thought, well in the past I have had thoughts about another man I know and it’s like it’s not my mind as I’m feeling like I’m enjoying these thoughts then later on I feel sick at the thought because I would never ever cheat on my husband there’s no way on earth I would, I can’t sleep I feel sick all the time it’s been constantly going round in my head! I honestly feel like crying I just feel he doesn’t deserve me! This has happened afew times and it sounds stupid but it’s like my mind is switched to something I would never normally think about and enjoy, I could think of the thought now about this person and it wouldn’t bother me but every so often it’s like I’m like these thoughts, I sometimes picture me and me husband I know you can’t help what comes into your mind  (I do not want that, it’s something I’ve never been into) and I feel my ocd plays on that later down the line But I really don’t want to feel like that again, any advice? I really don’t know what to do and even though it’s just a thought.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.