Close
  • This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 3 years ago by Choking on flowers.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Choking on flowers
    Participant

So yesterday, I was scrolling through Instagram and I saw a cosplayer on my dash. I thought it was well made, so I checked out the person’s profile and it turned out that the person was a friend. After that, I started to become hysterical because I was afraid I found them attractive. So I scrolled through all the photos on their page to see if I found them attractive. I didn’t. I don’t really feel attracted to them, just feel like their cosplaying and costumes are well done. But I’m afraid I may be secretly thinking wrong about it all and that I actually do want it that way. I always get the thought “You are attracted to them, and if not now maybe you were before you found out who they actually were” so then I check again and I don’t feel attraction, but my mind insists that I’m still a horrible person forever destined to be. I’m sure most people wouldn’t be thinking this way, but I’m still afraid.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.