Close

Homepage Forums Support From Our Forum Community OCD & Intrusive Thoughts intrusvie thoughts that are horrible

• This topic has 4 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 9 months ago by Heartly9.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    susiejs4
    Participant

Hi:

I posted before but had no replies. It makes me sad that that forum users are not replying, does anyone understands really what it’s like to live with intrusvie thoughts that are horrible and OCD?

Forum Moderators

Hi:

We’re sorry you haven’t had many replies yet and we want you to know that OCD Action offers other types of support for you.

You can contact the OCD Action Helpline and Email Service to talk to or email someone who understands OCD.

Our Helpline volunteers provide confidential information and support for people with OCD. Most volunteers have personal experience of OCD; all understand how it can impact your life. Contact our Helpline by:

Support groups for people with OCD offer a safe place where you can talk openly about OCD and support other people. Read information about UK-based groups here:

If you don’t live in the UK, look for groups near you on the International OCD Foundation (IOCDF) website. Under “Find Help”, choose “Listing Types”, then “Support Groups”: https://iocdf.org/

And please remember that you’re never alone – OCD Action

Tooold 55
        Participant

Hi I’m sorry your having intrusive thoughts ,I have had them too and yes they are horrible ,what are they exactly ?

I think like all of us we know they are just thoughts and they do feel real in the moment but ocd is very cunmi g like this ,will give the mirage that its true.

johna2
          Participant

Agreed. And it can make people do compulsions which can screw up one’s life for years. A truly vile disease!

Heartly9
            Participant

I’m sorry you are having these. They are awful

this page doesn’t seem v active anymore as I didn’t get many replies either

it makes me sad.. I’ve been on another forum that is more active which has been supportive as I’m in a spike too x

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.