Close

Homepage Forums Support From Our Forum Community OCD & Intrusive Thoughts I made so many mistakes in my life. They make me feel absolutely horrible

• This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 3 years ago by L&OCD.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    L&OCD
    Participant

Hi all. 🙂

Since coronavirus hit us all, my mental healrh deteriorated fatally. Some days I feel like I am just wasting people’s time, other days I know life’s beautiful and I can change.

I seriously have so many regrets. I write them down in a journal to address them once I find a therapist. But just looking at the amount, I feel disgusted. Many things related to morality, legality.

And many mistakes weigh so heavy. It’s not me having said something mean once. It’s very serious stuff. It’s been long in the past, but during this year it came back up. I don’t know how I deserve to be here some times. I really don’t. I feel like if people would know all my mistakes, they would hate me. Truly. They would despise me, probably see me as a cheater, a disgusting human. It’s like they didn’t know me, nor did I.

I feel like all these mistakes are not forgivable. Like really. What if someone was hurt by this?

I guess I just wanted to ramble. Today’s not my best day.

Hope you all are better 🙂

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.