Close
  • This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 2 years ago by Forum Moderators.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Bowfell15
    Participant

Are friends gone now? I can’t find mine or messages. I miss someone I talked to daily, her username was luna_mouse, not sure if I could get some help.

Forum Moderators

Hello:

Thanks for your question about finding friends from the old forum here. Your friends may using this forum too. You can search for them, although not all users chose to use this forum.

On this forum we also updated user profiles to protect user privacy and safety. On the old forum you could click on another user’s profile to read some basic details. But this forum does not have this feature to help protect user privacy and make this a safe place for everyone.

You can communicate with your friends on this forum by replying publicly to their posts. It helps us to ensure your safety if we (and everyone on the forums) can read what users are writing to each other.

If you’d like any more information on why OCD Action updated our forums, please contact us at:  forums@ocdaction.org.uk

Forum Moderators

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.