Close
  • This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 2 years ago by Forum Moderators.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    allocd
    Participant

My bdd started years ago but I won’t acknowledge it and I try not to label it as I’m not completely sure it honestly is bdd, maybe its just anxiety. I know it is extremely bad for people with bdd to ruminate about it, I just don’t know what’s holding me back from getting help or should I just get over it myself?

Forum Moderators

Hello:

Forum Moderators here – We want you to know that you can also contact the OCD Action Helpline and Email Service to talk to or email someone who understands OCD.

Our Helpline volunteers provide confidential and unbiased help, information and support for people with OCD. Most volunteers have personal experience of OCD; all understand OCD and how it can impact an entire life. Contact our Helpline by:

• phone: 0300 636 5478 (this is a UK number).
        • email: support@ocdaction.org.uk

You can also find out about support groups on our website. They offer a safe place where you can talk openly about OCD and support and encourage other people too. Our information about UK-based groups can be found here:

If you don’t live in the UK, you can look for groups near you on the International OCD Foundation (IOCDF) website. Look in the section “Find Help” and then under “Listing Types”, choose “Support Groups”: https://iocdf.org/

And please remember that you’re never alone – OCD Action is always here to help and support you.

Regards,

Forum Moderators

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.