Close

Homepage Forums Support From Our Forum Community Support for Families, Friends & Carers Thanks for your support but still…

• This topic has 4 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 1 year ago by Tooold 55.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Tooold 55
    Participant

thank you for words of support still struggling mind reviews events at time i had horrible thought and for a long time was satisfied but now its like ocd not sold

Forum Moderators

Forum Moderators here:

Thanks very much for posting on the forums. We just want you to know that you’re never alone and OCD Action is here to support you.

If you’d like to talk to or email someone who understands OCD, please contact our OCD Action Helpline.

You can get confidential information about and support from a Helpline volunteer who understands how OCD can impact your life. Contact our Helpline by:

• phone: 0300 636 5478
        • email: support@ocdaction.org.uk

We hope this is helpful,

Forum Moderators

Tooold 55
        Participant
        Participant

cannot remember real event clearly in my mind and feel reassured as i have been in the past and move forward ,have had years of functioning well and being well ,now im back where i was in 2016 and ive been thinking about suucide lately as its so dark at present ,just lost someone i love which i think has triggered all of this .

johna2
          Participant

Sorry to hear you’ve been feeling that down.

I was suicidal back in 2020. I dug my way out mainly through reading philosophy. Now, I refuse to take life seriously. I’m not that fond of life, human nature, society etc., and I refuse to let it drag me down.

I’m angry that ocd has ruined a good deal of my life. My attitude now is ocd can fuck off. I simply refuse to listen to it. Its had enough of my life. Its having no more. My policy works most of the time.

Ocd is probably telling you lies.

I hope you soon feel better. ERP is a good therapy.

Tooold 55
            Participant
            Participant
              • i dont know where to begin ,feel like i should confess although im sure it all was my thoughts ,for years been pushed down ,coped with ,now ocd not satisfied ,hate i even had the thought ,has ruined my life ,just want to feel normal and every morning its there ,and im tired and feel i dont want this anymore ,
              • thank you for your kind words they are apreciated
            Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.