Close

Homepage Forums Tea & Coffee Break! Anything Else? Post It Here! supplements to help reduce my stress levels.

• This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 2 years ago by AnthonyMorgan.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    AnthonyMorgan
    Participant

Obsessive thoughts always interfere with a calm life. I’ve noticed that I have obsessive thoughts during times of great stress, when I become paranoid and constantly anxious. Lately, I’ve been trying to take various [comment: name of commercial product removed by moderators] supplements to help reduce my stress levels. It allows you not to bring yourself to a state of severe anxiety. I don’t know how I’d have coped without this supplement.” Obsessive thoughts always interfere with a calm life. I’ve noticed that I have obsessive thoughts during times of great stress, when I become paranoid and constantly anxious. Lately, I’ve been trying to take various [comment: link to commercial product removed by moderators] supplements to help reduce my stress levels. It allows you not to bring yourself to a state of severe anxiety. I don’t know how I’d have coped without this supplement.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.