Close

Homepage Forums Support From Our Forum Community OCD & Intrusive Thoughts Someone please give advice!

• This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 3 years ago by Doglover1.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Doglover1
    Participant

I’m so scared my mind feel so evil, I’ve been through so many ocd forms but this is by far the worst, My mind is constant bad thoughts about god, and I mean horrible thoughts that are untrue, And hat scares me is it feels like I’m thinking most of them like sometimes I’ll get a thought and replace it then it feels like I’ll think of something, I don’t even know if it’s a thought or if I’m thinking it I don’t know I’m confused, Saying that the meany is good and I know that’s not the truth, i feel so detached from reality it feels like I’m forgetting the truth about the world and my morals, I know deep down I’m a good person but ocd is tricking me so bad, and I hate this, what do I do, if I ignore it I feel bad and afraid I’ll turn into a bad person, if I fight with it it gets worse, I don’t know what to do, it’s like everything I use to believe is hard to remember, My mind feels so tangled like I don’t even know who I am, one minute I know I’m a good person the next I feel evil, I’d like advise please I do see a counselor and have up coming appointment with physiatrist!! It’s like I have no control on who I want to be a good person!!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.