Close
  • This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 2 months ago by Forum Moderators.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    jako96
    Participant

I was diagnosed with OCD at around 14 years of age and was given CBT therapy to help with the condition. After a lot of practice and exposure therapy I managed to get to a stage where I have control over it. Since then I have just suffered with anxiety and I am now 27 and stuck to know what next to do. I have tried cbt again for anxiety multiple times throughout the years, seen private counsellors, spoke to my GP about other conditions I may have but at the point now I don’t know what to do? Will I ever get over anxiety? I have a few friends that have kids with ADHD and say I have similar traits to them. Also tried some online questionnaires that come back saying I could have ADHD. Can anyone here please help to give me some guidance? Thank you so much in advance.

Jack

Forum Moderators

Hello:

Forum Moderators here – Please look at the OCD Action website, where you’ll find helpful information and resources about conditions related to OCD here: https://ocdaction.org.uk/learn-about-ocd/related-disorders/

You can also contact the OCD Action Helpline and Email Service to talk to or email someone who understands.

Our Helpline volunteers provide confidential and unbiased help, information and support for people with OCD and related conditions. Contact our Helpline by:

• phone: 0300 636 5478
        • email: support@ocdaction.org.uk

And please remember that you’re never alone – OCD Action is here to help and support you.

Forum Moderators

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.