Close
  • This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 2 years ago by Forum Moderators.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    MattPitt

I don’t feel bad about my dad’s ocd. It’s like as an opportunity to get to help him and think about the things that we can do one day. I learned that we must help each other. Because then we can to grow stronger and hopefully that will also stop any anxieties from his OCD.

This has made me into a better person and also he started doing things he likes, such as running. When you have time with your dad, you start to see his that hes messed up but full of hope. And I will keep thinking this because I might forget.

If you feel the same way, I hope this helps.

Forum Moderators

Forum moderators here:

We just want you to know that you can also contact the OCD Action Helpline and Email Service to talk to or email someone who understands OCD.

Our Helpline volunteers provide confidential information and support for people with OCD (and their families, friends and carers too). Most volunteers have personal experience of OCD; all understand OCD and how it can impact the lives of family, members, friends and carers. Contact our Helpline by:

– phone: 0300 636 5478
        – email: support@ocdaction.org.uk

Best wishes,

Forum Moderators

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.