Close
  • This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 3 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Participant

What if I like girls more than with guys, what if I wouldn’t be as happy with a guy. I have all these thoughts running through my mind and I hate it so much because I would literally think about guys all of the time. Probably a little to much. I never had any desire for these things but now at 22 years old it feels like I would like these things or feel comfortable kissing a girl and like it and I hate it so much. So so much. I know girls like girls all the time and it’s not a big deal it doesn’t mean anything, but I’ve never been that kind of person. I’ve never really had any interest in any of that. But now it feels as if I don’t care like I’d do it and I hate that so much. I don’t feel right at all. Now every time I try and think of the thought I had before it feels like I wouldn’t like it, but my mind makes it all feel like a lie because of that split moment it felt like I did and I hate it so much. It makes my heart ache thinking about it. I hate it

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.