Close
  • This topic has 1 reply, 1 voice, and was last updated 1 month ago by Forum Moderators.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    tristastull
    Participant

If your child has ocd, do you think that ethically you should be able to help them get disability or sickness benefit? I wonder if my son should ask his manager and explain why he needs it because of ocd. Is that ok?

Forum Moderators

Forum Moderators here:

We understand it can be challenging to support someone with OCD or a related condition. You can find more information to help you on this page here: https://ocdaction.org.uk/i-need-support/carers/

Whether you’re a friend, family member, partner or carer, get in touch with us at the OCD Action Helpline and Email Service to talk to or email someone who understands OCD.

Our Helpline volunteers provide confidential  information and support for people with OCD (and their family members too). Most volunteers have personal experience of OCD; all understand how it can impact a family’s life.

Contact our Helpline by:

And please remember that you’re never alone – OCD Action is always here to help and support you and your family.

Regards,

Forum Moderators

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.