Close

Homepage Forums Support From Our Forum Community Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD) Anyone on pregabalin? Sertraline not working anymore

• This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 1 month ago by JP_likes_tea.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    JP_likes_tea
    Participant

Hi everyone,

I’m new to this Forum – I suffer from Harm OCD and get really horrible unwanted intrusive thoughts. I have been on Sertraline for years (200mg) but I don’t think it’s making a difference at all anymore and was wondering whether anyone has had the same experience of it working and then stopping working. My therapist told me it should reduce the thoughts considerably and allow me to bat them away when they do come. But that just isn’t happening at them moment.
      I am hoping to talk to my GP but I usually find I end up telling them what I have heard works as they don’t seem to be great around mental health. My therapist tells me she has several clients who have had great experiences with pregabalin – it has considerably reduced their thoughts and anxiety. If anyone has any experience I would love to hear any feedback. Totally understand everyone’s body chemistry is different but am praying there is another drug out there that can help me!
      Thanks,

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.