Close

Homepage Forums Support From Our Forum Community Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD) The last ten years of contamination and checking ocd. And where I seem to be now Reply To: The last ten years of contamination and checking ocd. And where I seem to be now

wannabefree
Participant
Participant

Okay… Today… Events…. my son’s flat, pick up dry rubbish to go to recycling centre, Drag it all downstairs, out of the front door, into the car, all loaded up. Then it was a five minute drive to the recycling centre, unload everything into the appropriate skips and bins, back in the car, to supermarket… Food shopping…Cardboard boxes of breakfast cereal, pay for everything by card, and return home by car. Put the shopping away in cupboards in kitchen, then finally made a cup of coffee to relax. Something missing? At which points did I wash my hands? Well… I didn’t… Not at all… Oops! Well, it’s too late to do anything about it now. To be honest, it just didn’t cross my mind, for a nice change. It’s only what everyone else would do… Never mind what is on my hands, What is on theirs? What have they put on ‘my’ shopping through the tills?

Nothing will happen… It never does… I’ll update later to see if I get tummy-ache… I’m saying right now, that it won’t happen… Let’s just give it a couple of days… It will be breakfast first, from a cardboard box…

God bless you for reading.

Wannabe