Close

Homepage Forums Support From Our Forum Community Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD) The last ten years of contamination and checking ocd. And where I seem to be now Reply To: The last ten years of contamination and checking ocd. And where I seem to be now

wannabefree
Participant
Participant

Hi everyone… Still no adverse effects from the train journey… The fast food restaurant… Even the swimming pool today… In the gym, we use wetwipes on anything we actually touch with our hands…  It is hard work doing the exercises, but the meal after is brill.  I could drive the car if I wanted to, but I choose not to, cos my wife likes to drive, and it is her car.  She is also better at it than me. If I wash my hands much more than just after going loo, I will ruin the microbiological surface of my skin. Even this computer will not be perfectly clean… And let’s be honest, Nor does it actually need to be. At college some years ago, I would be on a different computer every day. The only place to wash hands was in the public toilets room, but no one was ever ill…  We ate food at breaktimes, but only drinks were banned from the computer workstations, due to the risk of spillage and damage to keyboards. I play the electronic organ in my spare time… And no, I never wipe it down or spray it with anything. Never have done.

Do people in orchestras ever go down with tummy-ache?

God bless you for reading.

Wannabe