Close

Homepage Forums Support From Our Forum Community Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD) The last ten years of contamination and checking ocd. And where I seem to be now Reply To: The last ten years of contamination and checking ocd. And where I seem to be now

wannabefree
Participant
Participant

Well, Today it happened… The train trip, shop doors, cafe, pedestrian crossings, wide roads to cross, heavy box on wheels…

It got delivered to my son’s house, upstairs! Then it was straight to the supermarket, waste polythene in a skip, then over to the milk aisle. No antibacterial used since I used the railway station toilet, some six hours earlier. We’ll have to wait and see if anything happens, won’t we? Oh, I forgot, I also went to a chip shop for tonight’s supper! Of course, we know full well that no one will become ill, well, they haven’t in past times… Tomorrow it is gym and swim… We go to a private pool, where there is less of that awful chlorine. We do use cleansing wipes on the gym machinery after each use, and that is sufficient.. Nobody uses hand gel, except after using a loo. The rest of the time we just go with the flow. Everything looks incredibly clean anyway. And we have a cuppa in the cafe after… We’ll be alright, the evidence backs that up. Anyway, I’ll update again in a couple of days…

God bless you for reading.

Wannabe