Close

Homepage Forums Support From Our Forum Community Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD) The last ten years of contamination and checking ocd. And where I seem to be now Reply To: The last ten years of contamination and checking ocd. And where I seem to be now

wannabefree
Participant
Participant

As I write, I have been sorting out a purchase on ebay. It will involve travelling on a railway train. Seats that others have sat on before me, and will do so after me too. It is a very convenient way to travel. I will have luggage on the return journey… It is large, so will stand on the floor. It will be a walk between the station and my destination, with maybe, door handles to deal with. I believe that nowadays the doors are worked electrically… A push button system, that thousands of people use every day.  Do they use antibacterials on the London underground railway? There’s gonna be a lot of touching… And sometimes, the trains are packed…  Yet, statistically speaking, they are still reasonably safe… And that is about as good as we can expect.

Do any of you use the London underground trains? How do you get on? Are there any statistics we should know about?

God Bless you for reading.

Wannabe