Close

Homepage Forums Support From Our Forum Community Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD) The last ten years of contamination and checking ocd. And where I seem to be now Reply To: The last ten years of contamination and checking ocd. And where I seem to be now

wannabefree
Participant
Participant

Well, I survived the experience…

At present I am dealing with a recurrence of an old back injury. I keep putting the ointment on, and will hopefully be back to normal very soon. Tomorrow I cease to be a full time student… I no longer have time on top of everything else I do… Late nights will stop now, and I’m glad about that… I listen to the radio at night, I find it much better than trying to watch TV in the dark. As a pensioner, I’m limited financially, but enjoy having time to do stuff I’m already good at. I need to get a decent amount of sleep at night, that sets me up for the day. My writing will continue… I’m good at that, and my music, I have recently bought another teenage instrument, the price of new equipment is totally stupid now. I make sure that I have plenty to eat, cos hunger ruins creativity for me. Tomorrow, out in the car, but not myself driving. It is my wife’s car, so she drives it… Is it perfectly clean? No. It cannot be. And I’ve been around cars for the last fifty years. We live…

Okay, I’ll update in a couple of days, don’t forget to check out my work under my pen name of Marcus John Kim.

God bless you for reading.

Wannabe