Close

Homepage Forums Support From Our Forum Community Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD) The last ten years of contamination and checking ocd. And where I seem to be now Reply To: The last ten years of contamination and checking ocd. And where I seem to be now

wannabefree
Participant
Participant

Hi everyone, yesterday I was out late, so didn’t get on here sooner… We ate Jacket potato’s with real butter, and quiche, and some sort of salad vegetable that wasn’t lettuce… I handled most of it with fingers. I only washed hands in the toilet rooms. And just went with the flow, what others were doing. Anyone ill yet? I don’t know, but I do know that I’m not. The food was fantastic.  A buffet tea/dinner, ate with really good friends. Salad is notoriously difficult to eat with a fork, so fingers is better. And then there was trifle…  I have bought a portable keyboard, so that eventually, I will play organ in church. I needed something that would go in the car… I will need to practice, and keep the keyboard at home. Using a trolley, as it is extremely heavy. I have started listening to local radio at night, with just one nightlight on in my bedroom. It is very relaxing, So I will do the same tonight. Is my bed clean enough? Well, it is gonna be the same as everybody else’s pillow tonight, and we survive the experience. Well, we do, don’t we?

More later,

God bless you for reading,

Wannabe