Close
  • This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 3 months ago by Forum Moderators.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    oneanon
    Participant

Hi: Doesn’t everyone wonder and let your anxiety run away with thinking “how is my person data and other stuff about myself safe on forums like this”?  I worry and start doing all sorts of compulsive stuff. How do I know it’s safe on here?

Forum Moderators

Hello:

Forum moderators here – you should find all the information you need to know here:

OCD ACTION FORUM GUIDELINES & REQUIREMENTS

We’re so glad you’re part of the OCD Action forum user community. We’ve put together some essential information for everyone – please take a few minutes to read it.

WHAT ARE FORUM GUIDELINES?

Guidelines are standards that all users must follow to help keep this a safe and welcoming for everyone. Before using the forums, you must read and agree to follow our: Forum Guidelines

FORUM REQUIREMENTS & USEFUL TIPS

Is there an age requirement for the forums?

Yes. You must be 18 or over to use these forums or register for an account.

What do forum moderators do?

Our team of moderators are here to helping you! They also work to ensure your safety, privacy and security are always protected while using the forums. They moderate with a “light touch” and will never censor or judge anyone.

Moderators also help forum users to respect everyone and treat others with kindness and courtesy. We require that you respect moderator decisions and follow any instructions or guidance they give you.

Questions, feedback or suggestions?

Please contact the forum moderators about anything forum-related at: forum@ocdaction.org.uk

Need advice, support or information about OCD?

If you have questions or need information about OCD, or want to talk to someone who will support and understand you, please contact the OCD Action Help and Information Line at:

Logging In, Passwords and Registration

Forgot your password? If you’re a registered user and forgot your password, to set a new one, click here: Password Reset

Want to register for an account? If you’re not a registered user and want to open a forum user account, click here to Register for the forum

We hope you enjoy being a part of our forum community, where you can both support and be supported by people who understand. Please help us to keep this a safe and special place!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.