Close

Homepage Forums Support From Our Forum Community OCD & Intrusive Thoughts Scared to be honest with mental health

• This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 2 years ago by IzzyDizzy.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    IzzyDizzy
    Participant

My mom has been trying to find a therapist for me for months, we got a opening now. My parents don’t know just how severe this all is for me. I’ve been tossing around the idea of being open with my suicidal thoughts, but I don’t see how I can work up the courage.
      Well, before going to see the therapist, I have to fill out a questionnaire. My mom is going to print it out for me. But the questions ask things about feeling better off dead and such.
      I’m nervous to be honest about that type of stuff, but I feel like it would be taking a step backwards to lie. I just don’t know how they will feel if they found out what I think. And I just don’t know how I’ll be able to voice everything to someone out loud. I’m just really confused and scared. I can’t back out now though, and I know that’ll be the wrong thing to do since I can’t go on like this for much longer, it’s all getting so much worse. Just don’t know how this will all go.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.