Close

Homepage Forums Support From Our Forum Community OCD Related Conditions In a spike and its hard to be calm

• This topic has 2 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 2 months ago by Forum Moderators.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    brigettehandley
    Participant

Hi everyone; I’m in a real state right now with my trich. I can’t stop pulling and eating my hair.

I rarely have a break from it and it’s endless. Tips from anyone on how to stop are really appreciated.

wannabefree
      Participant

Hi there… Just a thought…

Would putting hair cream or conditioner on your hair make a difference? To make it feel different to the touch.

Wannabe

Forum Moderators

Forum Moderators here:

Please remember that you can also contact the OCD Action Helpline to talk to or email someone who understands OCD and related Conditions like Trichotillomania.

Our Helpline volunteers provide confidential help, information and support for people with OCD (and anyone who thinks they may have OCD). Most volunteers have personal experience of OCD; all understand how it can impact your entire life. Contact our Helpline by:

phone: 0300 636 5478 (this is a UK number).
          email: support@ocdaction.org.uk

And please remember that you’re never alone – OCD Action is always here to help and support you.

Best wishes,

Forum Moderators

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.