Close
  • This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 1 year ago by Forum Moderators.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    sweetrose1
    Participant

Hi could someone help me regarding my OCD at the moment it’s literally driving me crazy, I’ve had OCD for many many years mainly informs of OCD obsessional thoughts , I’ve had everything from breast cancer heart failure where I’ve had to go in for heart scans on my boobs and where I’ve had the wear heart monitor! I’ve also recently had a MRI scan to see if I’ve got a brain tumor as I was getting nerve pain in the back of my head! I thought I had tonsil cancer and the dr’s sent me to hospital and I had to have a pill ? with sting on it and forced up to collect cells from my chest !!! It killed me ;( X

NOW this one is driving me crazy!!! To that point I’m not sleeping at all , all I do it spent my time looking on the internet searing And seeing if I’m DEPRESSED AND stuffing from menopause!!!! All because my friend told me that her sister is going through this šŸ™ I get really bad PMT after my period I’m so used to this , so when I was in the mist if my PMT she told me that her sister is critically depressed and she needs help ! As soon as she told me I thought don’t say I’ve got the menopause I’m only 39 years of age this fault has drove me up the wall I’ve gone to the doctors ten times begging them for a hormone blood test! They are so used to me in there now they roll their eyes when I walk in; ( just keep thinking I’m going to be so depressed my whole life all because she said I bet you’re going it !!! Please help us this health ANXIETY and ocd !

Forum Moderators

Hi:

Forum Moderators here again: we just want to remind you that you can contact the OCD Action Helpline and Email ServiceĀ to talk to or email someone who understands OCD.

Our Helpline volunteers provide confidential information and support for people with OCD. Most volunteers have personal experience of OCD; all understand how it can impact your life. Contact our Helpline by:

And please remember that youā€™re never alone ā€“ OCD Action is here to support you.

Forum Moderators

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.