Close
  • This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 3 years ago by Random girl.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Random girl
    Participant

So I’m terrified of being attracted to my dog(or any dog)and at first it felt really uncomfortable and gross but now it feels more real, and like I hardly even feel anxious anymore either. My biggest problem is when my dogs face gets close to mine, or when I see other peoples dogs get close to their faces, and I just saw this video of a guy taking his dog on a walk and(this sounds really stupid but)the camera was close up on the dogs face for like 1/2 a second and I got this tingling feeling in my chest, which felt a lot like when I feel attracted to someone. I only started feeling physical feelings like this in the last couple days but today was the strongest and it just keeps getting stronger, like I feel like it has to be real. I was never attracted to dogs before this started but now I’m doubting if I was and I just didn’t notice, or I noticed and just forgot?? I feel like I’ve sorta just accepted it tho, but I want more than anything for it to go away. I feel like my life is over

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.