Close
wannabefree
Participant
Participant

Friday the 25th!

This is rapidly becoming the six thirty club!!!

1. <p class=”western”><span style=”font-family: Verdana, sans-serif;”><span style=”font-size: medium;”>Good old Les Crane…</span></span></p>

<p class=”western”><span style=”font-family: Verdana, sans-serif;”><span style=”font-size: medium;”>During a recent visit accompanying a relative to hospital, it was nice to see the absence of those awful gel dispensers. Not many people were wearing face masks… We need to build up our natural resistance again… That is vital, if we are to survive through next winter.</span></span></p>
    <p class=”western”><span style=”font-family: Verdana, sans-serif;”><span style=”font-size: medium;”>At home, I inadvertently ate some dodgy home-made pasta and that made me vomit… No one else, just me. It was several days old, so was almost certainly past it’s use by date.</span></span></p>
    <p class=”western”><span style=”font-family: Verdana, sans-serif;”><span style=”font-size: medium;”>I am fine today, my body has protected itself. </span></span></p>
    <p class=”western”><span style=”font-family: Verdana, sans-serif;”><span style=”font-size: medium;”> I went to a country park today, sat on various chairs etc. Even logs… Clean? I really don’t know, but I enjoyed a ham salad lunch, with cheese. I then licked my fingers clean, and wiped them dry on my jeans. Some food is easier to eat with fingers! It co operates better!</span></span></p>
    <p class=”western”><span style=”font-family: Verdana, sans-serif;”><span style=”font-size: medium;”>I will only have washed my hands after using a loo… No other time… I didn’t actually touch any animals, due to displayed signs warning of possible biting!</span></span></p>
    <p class=”western”><span style=”font-family: Verdana, sans-serif;”><span style=”font-size: medium;”>Iron gates… We went through a few, opening and closing as we went. I have no antibacterial gel on my person or in my bag. It isn’t necessary to bump off 99.9% of germs, cos some of them are gonna be good for us, as we are organic creatures too. </span></span></p>
    <p class=”western”><span style=”font-family: Verdana, sans-serif;”><span style=”font-size: medium;”>The shone gently through the treetops high above us, the wind changing sound as it passed through different varieties of tree.</span></span></p>
    <p class=”western”><span style=”font-family: Verdana, sans-serif;”><span style=”font-size: medium;”>What about the pillow on my bed? We don’t stop to consider what may, or may not be there… </span></span></p>
    <p class=”western”><span style=”font-family: Verdana, sans-serif;”><span style=”font-size: medium;”>I do remember a vacuum cleaner salesman demonstrating on a mattress… But how much of that ‘dust’ was already in the machine, was never discussed. I don’t care how effective the overpriced vacuum cleaner was supposed to be, I couldn’t have got the finance anyway. (Just tell them you are shortly to become unemployed, And you’ll be amazed how quickly they can pack everything away, and leave!) </span></span></p>
    <p class=”western”><span style=”font-family: Verdana, sans-serif;”><span style=”font-size: medium;”> Basically Nothing is ever totally clean… Even the air we breathe is already contaminated (Bontaminated) in some minor way.</span></span></p>
    <p class=”western”><span style=”font-family: Verdana, sans-serif;”><span style=”font-size: medium;”>But it serves to actually, through natural processes, strengthen our bodily systems, totally naturally. Good, Isn’t it!?</span></span></p>
    <p class=”western”><span style=”font-family: Verdana, sans-serif;”><span style=”font-size: medium;”>Finally for this one; A question for next Friday…</span></span></p>
    <p class=”western”><span style=”font-family: Verdana, sans-serif;”><span style=”font-size: medium;”>Where does our OCD actually come from? </span></span></p>