Close

Homepage Forums Support From Our Forum Community Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD) The last ten years of contamination and checking ocd. And where I seem to be now Reply To: The last ten years of contamination and checking ocd. And where I seem to be now

wannabefree
Participant
Participant

Okay… Just what exactly is on the inside of an antique clock? Oil, yes, old oil. What about anything else that could be on it? It won’t have been anti bacced ever… They simply didn’t have that sort of stuff then… I estimate it to be 200 years old… Do I really need to wash my hands after touching it? Really? Okay, get the oiliness off my fingers, but, anything else? Really? Do watchmakers ever get ill from eating? I’ve worked down a coal mine… With oil, grease, million year old coal dust… And when you are 1/2 mile below the surface, the toilets don’t flush! There is no water, except in my drinking bottle, and sandwiches from a special, sealed, slice of bread shaped, ‘Snap tin’, for the entire length of my shift… Sure, miners got ill breathing the dust… But, Dirty hands? Actually no… And that is a big difference and extreme, from anything that could possibly be in an old clock. So… It is a wait and see… More later,

God bless you for reading.

Wannabe