Close

Homepage Forums Support From Our Forum Community Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD) The last ten years of contamination and checking ocd. And where I seem to be now Reply To: The last ten years of contamination and checking ocd. And where I seem to be now

wannabefree
Participant
Participant

Well, I survived the church visit today… Sat on a cloth seat… Enjoyed the togetherness… To be honest, the compulsion to wash hands all the time, is finally subsiding… And carrying antibacterials in my pocket is just too complicated for me now… I use it only when entering public buildings, and even then, only if it is provided… That way, if I have got Covid, I won’t pass it to anyone else… Even though I may be the only person in the shop wearing a face covering…  It is easier now to not go back and check anything… It is actually better that I just don’t start… Okay… I’m burned out today, so this update is a short one…  I don’t know what is on my hands, save to say, I washed them once only after going loo.  And that seems to suffice for others around me…

Wannabe