Close

Homepage Forums Support From Our Forum Community Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD) The last ten years of contamination and checking ocd. And where I seem to be now Reply To: The last ten years of contamination and checking ocd. And where I seem to be now

wannabefree
Participant
Participant

Hi everyone… My studies officially started today… I  did do a bit of pre-work yesterday,  so, as it is Saturday, I  have been idle!  My wife does all the driving these days, she is very good at it. And it is her car… Tonight we had a takeaway supper. We have only recently started getting a delivery service, as we live way out in the countryside. We rent, so someone else does all our maintenance. Houses to buy are out of most peoples budget now… Anyway,  the supper… Was it okay? Well, it tasted fine… We have had food from the same place before, and been okay. It was ordered on-line. And came in a carrier bag. We ate using forks, because the food was extremely hot. We’d have actually burned our fingers! I had some chocolate… my fingers were fine for that. Tonight, it is an early night. Sleeping on the same pillowcase as last night, and the night before… Will it be okay? Well, it has been so far, and that is supporting evidence… More later,

God bless you for reading.

Wannabe