Close
  • This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 1 year ago by wannabefree.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    wannabefree
    Participant

Hi everyone, My accuser is trying to take the emphasis off themselves onto me… There is a bible story about someone not being able to see the speck in their brother’s eye, because of the plank/log  in front of their own eyes. (?)  No one is gonna be perfect. Even Jesus got blamed and crucified. If he wasn’t good enough in people’s eyes, then what chance have the rest of us got?

We actually live in a ‘blame’ culture. Some legal people tell us that’ Where there’s blame, there’s a claim’. What they really mean, where there is ‘perceived blame for anything at all, they can make some commission…’   It is all about trying to make money through compensation. In other words… Greed.

If I ever get into trouble, I will be entitled to a defence. My sins are forgivable. And, strangely enough, other people seem to be also… But that is a discussion for a different type of forum.  I try to just check a door is locked just once… Likewise the car, the windows.  And my hands are washed every time I use a loo…  And let’s be fair… That’s more than many of the people I know do… Just listen out for the ‘jet engine’ hand drier…

Wannabe

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.