Close
  • This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 3 years ago by wannabefree.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    wannabefree
    Participant

Hi everyone. Just been doing some open university study… Positive learning… My memory is beginning to return. I was hopeless at school. I have been handling my phone. What is on it? I really don’t know, but it has always been okay so far. My flu like symptoms have passed. I’m finally sleeping. I’m back on my night-time medicine. It is prescribed for me, so best that I do. The lockdown in England has been very depressing. We go out, maybe twice a week, once to a supermarket, and once to a smaller shop. We will phone relatives tonight, to catch up with how they are getting on. We cannot do anything cos we aren’t allowed to. Church has been closed for almost a year. We haven’t seen anyone for months. This forum is my lifeline at the moment. We share understanding of this demon ocd. We are on a journey together, not just through the pandemic, but also, our own individual circumstances. Extreme stress destroyed my first career, Ocd destroyed my second career, but just maybe, I can now work towards creating a third… Mmmmm… We’ll see! Okay, Today I made lunch. Bread rolls with fish fingers in. Quick, easy, and not a lot of handwashing. The fish fingers were in the freezer. I took as many as I needed and put them on the grill pan. Spread margarine on the bread rolls, and made them up. Eaten with bare hands. My hands will have been clean enough. I and my wife both ate lunch. Could my actions make her ill? No. It has always been okay before. I have never made anyone ill. Which is rare, cos I do a heck of a lot of food preparation in our house. No funny coloured chopping boards, no bleach, at home, no antibac gel. I just wash hands under the cold water tap. What is on my chair? I don’t know. Has it got my dna on it? Probably. But then it is my chair. Shortly, I will have an evening meal to prepare. Pasta, in soup and meatballs from a can. It does taste nice!  On Friday we’ll supermarket shop, visiting the council tip with a massive amount of scrap cardboard on the way round. We need to be able to get in our shed again! What is on the keys? I don’t know, but it has always been okay up until now. The evidence I have, If you like, is that I won’t be putting anyone else at risk by my activities of daily living. I choose to abide by the facemask rule for covid, because with it on, I won’t A) pass it to anyone else, and B) Won’t catch covid from the air around me. So it is for my safety too. These people in shops that don’t, are easily recognised, and put themselves at far more risk of Covid than I am. They are also on camera. Okay, More later, time to check up on the news of today, and get the evening meal prepared. God bless you for reading.

Wannabe

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.