Close
  • This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 2 years ago by Rosenrot.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Rosenrot
    Participant

With Covid, no longer will touch restaurants food. I never worried much about food and never got sick from eating pizza or focaccia with my hands. In my hometown I liked to buy icecream or a crepe from time to time, I would normally pay cash and then eat with my hands. I was always fine.
      I used to work as a waitress, both in a café and a restaurant, and though we did wash our hands regularly, they were probably never perfectly clean. Working in a restaurant is stressful, I admit that I often rushed inside with the empty/used plates and then had to head straight back to serve the fresh dishes. I touched the fresh plates with the same, unwashed hands with which I had touched the used plates. This is probably common practice in most restaurants, no one there has the time to wash their hands every time they have served a dish, brought someone a blanket, maybe even touched coins …still I never heard that someone got sick. Not even last year with the Covid pandemic!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.