Close
  • This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 2 days ago by yearsandyears.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    yearsandyears
    Participant

i have severe ocd and cannot stop asking myself the most horrific sick disgusting repulsive questions involving harm, torture etc,  I wouldn’t have ever thought it was possible to even think such things, my imagination has gone crazy, and its only when i have thought of the most sickest things i can that i can move on as once again i have reassured  myself that i would not ever want to do anything like these horrific things even though i know i don’t . wont and would never want to?

i have severe ocd and it always involves the people I love the most,

Could this all be because I did something when I was in my teens which was disgusting, and the shame has made me feel as though I have to keep checking I am not turning into a evil sick person? Im sorry if this seems like reassurance seeking, but I really need to know if this is a compulsion and if it is ,the best way to stop doing them, and how to feel okay with not doing this.   This is causing me so much  distress ,but I have never hurt anyone and never want to , and I especially hate having to think of these disgusting things

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.