Close

Homepage Forums Support From Our Forum Community OCD & Intrusive Thoughts Cancel culture has me worried

• This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 2 years ago by Choking on flowers.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Choking on flowers
    Participant

So I was on Instagram today. All was fine until I found out somebody I was following was getting called out/canceled for some bad things he had done. I handled it all pretty well, and most of it (in my opinion) was childish (as most of these situations go). The person was getting called out for drawing things, which I don’t really see as being worth canceling. (I mean he also said some things as well, but that stuff was the main thing that set people off, and it wasn’t even that to begin with). But things started getting bad when the person was revealed. It was bad because this person would often get into relationships with other people (not me, thankfully) who like him. After finding that out, I got thoughts like “what if you wanted to get with this person? And you get canceled like him?” I’m worried that I’m going to do something so sad that it will get me in trouble.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.