Close
  • This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 3 years ago by Johnocd.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Johnocd
    Participant

I am suffering from a problem associated with cleanliness.

I have problem that is related condition to OCD. Plz go through different set of conditions and answer one by one.

When I sleep at night ,sometimes dirt spots are formed on bed. Even if I wash the sheet and change it to new one, if I keep on wearing the same things in which I had on ,if my hand touches that dirt spot and after that I touch door knob and other objects at home with those hands particles will come into contact with other  objects .I fear that ultimately particles will spread from objects  and if my mom will touch those objects, and use Hands to touch her face or use them to eat food, dirt particles will find way into her mouth.

I find it extremely bad because  my mind associates dirt  entering mouth(even if indirectly through touching objects) with that.If I sleep on the same mattress or use the same quilt ,even if I am wearing the new clothes,the next night,I still feel dirt particles will have touched quilt and mattress from outside ,and then they will spread to new clothes as well from mattress and quilt.

When I wake up every morning after night’s sleep,I don’t  touch my phone directly, for touching my phone or other objects, I have to compulsarily wash my hands first because  I fear particles  will spread from quilt  and mattress’s  contact to my phone ,then to other objects and then to my mom’s mouth.All the mind chains finally end up at disgust(sinful) feeling of that (I got this idea after watching movies).

Moreover, sometimes while using the public transport,  I accidentally stained my clothes and spotted it.After dirt dried ,I kept my hands away from  just to avoid touching the spot.I didn’t  purchase any items that were needed at home which my parents had asked me to get  for fear of spreading dirt to these objects and ultimately  which could find their way into my mom’s mouth .How do other people would have reacted,will they  not touch dirt and will they keep their hands awkwardly in air.

Finally  how clean is dirt in comparison to body fluids as saliva ,sweat.If dirt is touched by hand ,do we have to compulsarily wash our hands to touch other objects.

I often wash my hands repeatedly  before I can touch my phone,alarm clock or anything else,I find contact with dirt extremely  sinful.

Plz counsel me as regards this and is it really bad if dirt accidentally  found it’s way in my mom’s mouth.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.