Close
  • This topic has 2 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 11 months ago by johna2.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Nick7900
    Participant

Hello I’m a dad of an OCD sufferer. My son is living with me and I don’t have a clue how to help. I read some websites about OCD and now I’m really worried that he seems to have got worse. I cant get him to the GP to find out how to get professional help. Any advice?

johna2
      Participant

Just wondering, why can’t you get him to the GP? Is he refusing to go?

Forum Moderators

Forum Moderators here:

We understand it can be challenging to support someone with OCD or a related condition. You can find more information to help you on this page here: https://ocdaction.org.uk/i-need-support/carers/

Whether you’re a friend, family member, partner or carer, get in touch with us at the OCD Action Helpline and Email Service to talk to or email someone who understands OCD.

Our Helpline volunteers provide confidential  information and support for people with OCD (and their family members too). Most volunteers have personal experience of OCD; all understand how it can impact a family’s life.

Contact our Helpline by:

And please remember that you’re never alone – OCD Action is always here to help and support you and your family.

Regards,

Forum Moderators

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.