Close
  • This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 2 years ago by panicajack.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    panicajack
    Participant

Hey guys,

I’m new to the forum, new to all of this and not really sure what I hope/expect to gain from it apart from being able to share experiences with open-minded people in similar positions.

I’m 25 years old and have probably had Obsessive thoughts for as long as I could remember, varying from obsessing about abandonment, death, my health (more hypochondria) etc. It’s really plagued my life in the last decade where I have had problems with OCD and ROCD – not sure if these go hand in hand at times but they do for me… I never really considered my self to have OCD due to poor education on that OCD is about ritual cleaning and compulsiveness but it’s more than that. I struggle every waking day with these thoughts, or that I’m not happy in my relationship and I never will be because of my mind etc. It certainly takes it’s toll doesn’t it guys?
      I just feel so exhausted going through this battle and not being able to talk to people for fear they won’t understand. So I’m here today to speak to people and gain clarity and find out more about other peoples stories and how they are improving their lives, because if I’m honest, I’m a bit tired of living mine and feel I can’t live like this for another 10 years plagued by intrusive thoughts and not knowing.

thanks guys 🙂

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.