Quaker Meeting House
39 Fonnereau Road
6.30 - 9.30pm
Second and Fourth Monday of each month
Who can attend:
- Peer support group for people with OCD, anxiety, depression bipolar etc.
- No qualified advice but lots of listening and sharing - with tea biscuits and understanding
- There is wheelchair access and a disabled toilet at the venue.
Directions to the Venue:
- There is limited parking at the venue but there is parking is free across the road after 6pm.
- The venue is 5 minutes walk from Tower Ramparts bus station.
£2 per session to cover room hire and refreshments
Dates for 2019: