PleaseHelp1998's recent replies
- April 20 2019 - 5:48pmPlease don't! It always always gets better. All the troubles I had in the past I always laughed at how it stressed me so much even when it was awful.
- April 18 2019 - 11:57pmThe horrible thing about groinal responses is that it comes up even when you arnt thinking about it. It took me ages to know about this but it's just the hidden ocd trying to get you. This isn't anything to worry about honestly.
- April 17 2019 - 11:51amHello!
- April 17 2019 - 10:17amThank you so much for this! I love inspiring posts like these
- April 15 2019 - 2:37am
I believe I'm going through pocd (well at least I hope) I notice that when I'm really happy and calm the thoughts and groinal responses I have to younger people are gone and my libido and fantasies to people my age starts to come back which is nice to know.
- April 10 2019 - 5:28pmYou're scaring me now as it sounds like one of the posts I wrote. Now i feel that this is actually what a p sounds like and now I'm getting a huge spike, please can you name who posted it in private as I really hope this wasn't my post. The past 3 weeks have been living hell.
- April 4 2019 - 9:23pmRemember, you can't be scared if you are aroused and you can't be aroused when you're scared. When I had 2 days when my possible pocd was mild and everything was going back to normal, I realised true ps enjoyed their fantasies and would do anything to be near kids.
- April 4 2019 - 9:11pmThis relates to me to a t. I've had that groinal responses to every kid as well. Until someone said that its normal for pocd sufferers to get them but not if you have it for a certain gender. And now i only got a horrible groinal reaction to white boys 4-12 years old. I agree it's painful.
- April 4 2019 - 2:00amHi I want to bump this forum because this related to me so much. I need help to figure out if this is all pocd
- April 2 2019 - 12:51amThis is what I wonder too. I haven't been diagnosed with ocd yet and im wondering if an intrusive thought is one which is put in your head without control or just a thought which is disturbing but you put it there and it leaves you stressed and you can't get rid of it.