It's weird how most people start sexual ocd fears around 18-20. My pocd developed 3 months ago and I'm 20. I know some people start later or earlier but it's weird how this age range in particular is when it starts up
PleaseHelp1998's recent replies
- June 20 2019 - 11:58am
- June 18 2019 - 5:46pmIm bringing this comment back on the top as this scared me a bit and I want an answer with the 6 months thing
- June 15 2019 - 4:38pmHello, I'm a gay 20 year old man 1. I found out around 11-12 when I had a dream about this guy my age. The difference with dreaming is that when I woke up I felt so amazing and really happy.
- June 13 2019 - 10:55pmIdk I hope someone responds because this has really terrified me. Have you considered that those interviewed don't know about ocd? And that they're suffering from pocd instead? Again I wouldn't read articles as they're written by journalists.
- June 12 2019 - 1:40amI'm gay. I can reassure you (which isn't the best for your ocd) that I didn't fear that I was gay. I always enjoyed my crushes, I knew since I was 12 i fancied guys my age. I understand how anxiety can make you question as I'm suffering from pocd and omg it feels so bloody real.
- June 4 2019 - 7:54pmI always wondered this as well. If anyone could respond that would benefit me too
- June 3 2019 - 9:08pmTrust me it will. The fact you don't get anxiety anymore is merely due to something called "backdoor spike". Where you been stressing about it for too long now that it doesn't scare you anymore. It's annoying because you get anxiety from not having anxiety.
- June 3 2019 - 6:40pmYea I was gonna say. You said you had gone to uni and had a successful career... with a wife and daughters. Yet you're 19?
- June 1 2019 - 7:22pmIs it normal to go masturbate to guys you like but the horrible young one images keep popping up in your head and now all of a sudden the guys dont arousal you anymore now?... i had a session where 98% of the bulidup was of guys I like and then the last 2% of climax was intrusive thoughts...
- May 7 2019 - 8:22pmHello, the backdoor spike can last very long because the pocd has been on your mind for so long the body is just feeling numb from emotion right now. Which is what scares people the most because where something new comes along like a new fear.