No it doesn't make you a pedophile, OCD is vile and is trying to convince you. Also, nothing wrong.in thinking someone is handsome.
Mr. Film's recent replies
- August 7 2019 - 5:35pm
- August 6 2019 - 1:43pmPocd can absolutely produce dreams, but they mean nothing and don't reflect your true desires and attractions. Stay strong.
- August 6 2019 - 1:41pmI agree with dazzling star and Matilda. OCD's main weapon is doubt, and groinal response is the reality component it tries to force upon you. Stay strong, just don't react to it and it gets better.
- August 6 2019 - 1:37pmEverything you say is 100% OCD to me. If you were truly gay, you would have realised it much earlier, wouldn't be anxious about it or question it. Losing attraction to women is common with OCD, it muddles up you brain. Stay strong.
- August 6 2019 - 1:29pmI am probably too late for the party but just in case you see this, you are not alone, I have experienced the same thing and I am your age. Also what freaked me out is that I couldn't remember if I felt attracted to the childish or adult characteristics.
- August 4 2019 - 11:55amYou did nothing wrong, it was just another way that POCD forced you to check and ruminate.
- May 17 2019 - 9:46pmThanks from everyone
- April 30 2019 - 12:10pmOCD has a way of twisting your thoughts and feelings. If you weren't attracted to kids before, you never will be, no matter how real those thoughts feel. Also, arousal means nothing, it is an automatic body response. Losing anxiety means you are closer to recovery. Stay strong my friend!