I always said by accepting it may help, I went to therapy and helped lower the anxiety. I agree mellow I think it's shame associated with the fact you are enjoying the thoughts or desires.
Purewarrior13's recent replies
- February 13 2020 - 4:16pm
- February 9 2020 - 5:07pmI don't think coming out publicly would lift any burden you have already. That guy was probably unhappy in his relationship and felt like he wanted to live the gay life instead. It was his choice , why are you relating your story to his? That's part of your worries
- February 7 2020 - 7:33pmHow were you in denial and still enjoying sex with your girlfriend? Listen, you don't know if your gay or not. I don't either, I live with uncertainity everyday...why? Because before this thought triggered me I never knew I was truly gay? I never treated myself or check before this.
- February 6 2020 - 9:45pm"I'm not your typical sport loving guy" that's complete false and has nothing to do with your sexuality. I'm going through the same thing and i grew up the sport loving guy, playing sports and watching football. Thats completely false and doesn't have anything to do with being gay.
- February 4 2020 - 6:13pmDon't listen to my last post I was trying to edit it when I realized I didn't read your story completely. I have problems with this site I get access denied. Not really sure what advice to give cause I don't have any thing but I'm going through something similar. It's pure hell
- January 30 2020 - 2:41amThat's the exact words I typed in to Google also when this first started around 8 years ago
- January 28 2020 - 9:26pmJustnat thanks so much for the advise
- January 27 2020 - 8:18pmAh I see, same thing happen to me I was early in my OCD phase and I heard a girl was interested in me so I went ahead and prosued the relationship but it didn't last long cause I wasn't really into her. My mind told me I'm gay because I didn't like this girl I was seeing for couple months.
- January 27 2020 - 7:25pmWith this particular theme, you have to become 100% comfortable with the thoughts and the possibility. The only way I over came this was I FULLY surrendered to my thoughts and feelings. Denial or not. The reason your so distressed is not because your gay or straight.
- January 27 2020 - 7:11pmYes I did 4 months of ERP for hours a day, 5 days a week untill I accepted what I had. Its alot of work and anxiety. Cognitive behavioral therapy is going to help with the distorted thoughts your having revolving around your sexuality.