You need to think about what is best for you and your kid. Talking about ocd openly is difficult, when I am with someone I explain my ocd and issues it can cause. I dont sugar coat it.
weeman's recent replies
- July 8 2020 - 6:57pm
- June 26 2020 - 1:18pmI'm thankful that my ocd didnt hinder my studies too much, my undergrad was grand, my post grad was bit tricky but now its tricky and holding me back.
- June 24 2020 - 5:25amSorry I dont have experience with this kind of thing. Sometimes people dont get responses due to not many people being online or not knowing much about the subject. Do you really believe you are a bad person for thinking something you never thought before?
- June 24 2020 - 5:19amHey sorry noone on here can say whether it is ocd or not. It shares many symptoms with many other things. It sounds like it is having a negative impact on your life best thing to do is go to gp and discuss. They will refer you to mental health specialists and get help that you need.
- June 16 2020 - 11:02pmAnti depressants can become ineffective in some people. In lots of cases it can be explained by things like depression worsening, underlying issues with thyroid or age.
- June 14 2020 - 3:05amTalk it out with the doc, if you have any aprehensions or things you want to discuss make sure you discuss these with them. There are many things that can help wether its medication, therapy, lifestyle changes etc. Hope things take a turn for the better for you soon :)
- June 8 2020 - 8:16amHey hope you're doing ok. Unfortunately noone on here can say if it is ocd or not. It shares symptoms with many other things and I've had a diagnosis now 18 years and I still dont really understand it myself.
- June 8 2020 - 8:00amI have got into the habit when say I am out for shopping and someone comes closer than 2 metres from me I will hold my breath until they away. But that's just a habit I've gotten into. It's not ocd related it just quirkiness :) Your thoughts sound more than that. Thinking about different things.
- June 5 2020 - 2:31amIt is often seen as a complementary treatment, quite often used in cancer patients.
- June 5 2020 - 2:21amHello! Welcome to the forum :)