Hey Jaka sorry to hear about your troubles. I have something similar but not, I notice when I get stressed, my ocd certainly is a larger pain in the arse than it usually is. For my undergrad and prepping for examinations I really struggled in a way I hadn't before.
weeman's recent replies
- October 17 2020 - 3:44pm
- October 9 2020 - 12:46pmI'm sorry to hear about your troubles. I wont be much help (I'm just guessing your not based in the uk by saying mom) so I dont know what options or resources you would have available to you.
- September 30 2020 - 11:28pmUnfortunately noone on here will be able to say if you have ocd or not. OCD shares symptoms with many other things. Hows the therapy going? They make suggestions what it could be? When your checking locks etc, why are you doing it? What are your thoughts before and after?
- September 28 2020 - 2:12amI certainly dont envy you. Family matters can be delicate enough at the best of times. I really hope you find some sort of solution. I'm sure it's not easy for you to see your mum struggle and your granny upset. When you see a loved one struggle your instincts are to help.
- September 24 2020 - 2:29amYou need to look after yourself first and foremost. I have no patience for people that have an issue that is affecting loved ones and wont seek help. Even a small step to show willingness. I also have contamination themes and covid is a bit of a dick for us. And for many makes it harder.
- September 24 2020 - 2:16amWelcome to my world :) I know it is irrational but doesnt stop my head thinking it. Lots and lots of tests over years to ensure not a physical problem and then hit me and my shrink what it was. Led to erection problems and now (well when I last had a partner) led to delayed ejaculation and eventua
- September 12 2020 - 1:37amHey and welcome to the forum, hope you find it helpful. Sorry if you didnt get many replies. Sometimes you do and sometimes you dont, it can depend on when you post and how many people are online, it can depend on what the subject is and other stuff.
- September 11 2020 - 2:05pmHey sorry I wont be of much help as I dont understand HOCD but there are several chats similar to this in the forum with people unsure about sexuality and testing themselves (tinder, porn) etc.
- September 7 2020 - 4:53pmHow long were you together before you left for studies? When you think about her do you think about where you relationship may have gone or the relationship you had? Its painful but you will get over it. Me and my ex were together for 7 years and it didnt work out.
- August 26 2020 - 11:00pmCuckold is when someone watches their partner with someone else isn't it? I am very open minded to fetishes and kinks. Different strokes for different folks. Why would you panic if you were into that? People into all sorts but if between 2 (or in this case 3) consenting adults then no harm.