weeman's recent replies
- August 17 2019 - 2:27amIn the UK you must inform driving license and insurance of any medication or mental health illness. Insurance company will never pay out if you on medication that you havent told them about. Gov.uk have list of mental health disorders and if you can drive or not and what needs declared
- August 14 2019 - 1:48pm
Unfortunately the only way is really to see a doctor. There are lots of things with same symptoms of OCD. There are quizzes and things but wouldnt be good way to do it.
- August 3 2019 - 8:28amHey I'm sorry to hear what you going through, it must be hard :( It's good that he is seeing someone. It's so often people with partners with OCD are struggling yet their partner refuse to get help. You need to look after yourself and your kid.
- August 3 2019 - 1:01amDo they realise how it is affecting you? Why not want help? How di they react if you go into a contaminated place?
- June 12 2019 - 2:16am
Sorry to hear your troubles.
Although it looks like symptoms of OCD it could be a number of things. Does she know your feelings of not being able to cope? Do you guys talk openly to eachother?
- June 11 2019 - 2:43amI'm sorry things going rough for you guys. You need to look after yourself. It is not harsh what you are saying. He needs help make him realise that these rituals are taking over and that they need to stop. He should go to the doctor both for you and him.
- June 3 2019 - 7:09pmIt could set you back. If something like this ever happens again you will need to check CCTV again, and again and again. I know it's really hard but try and see that you didnt do anything wrong. And try not to check cctv
- June 2 2019 - 3:22amI exercise, go for run or walk somewhere nice. Or distract myself same way you do. I go for Bob's burgers and some chocolate :)
- June 2 2019 - 3:20amYou will burn yourself out and alienate yourself from people you care about. I agree that you should tell him to get help. If he doesnt and things are getting progressively worse where are you going to be in 5-10 years time? How will he react when schools go back and all the kids catching colds?
- June 2 2019 - 3:13amI only saw this after replying to your other thread. So ignore what I said!! :) It sounds like this is affecting you really badly. You are seeking help and starting soon and I really hope it helps you. That is a good step to make. I really hope things get better for you soon and you can be happy