weeman's recent replies
- February 23 2020 - 5:23amI punched my dentist when I was like 10 years old when they put me to sleep I woke up to my mum pissing herself laughing and a very grumpy looking dentist :) I wouldnt worry about it.
- December 2 2019 - 2:19amYeah in UK it is super easy. Just ring the doctors you usually go to. All you'll need usually is name and address and sorted. It's not really necessary to see usual doc, they would refer you on anyway. Hope you get help you need :)
- October 2 2019 - 4:41amOCD is a pain in the arse. What he is going through is difficult but may help in the long run. I remember getting homework at the shrink and was very difficult. I would have been around that age too.
- October 2 2019 - 4:29amMines pretty constant to be honest. Same things, same thoughts, same behaviours. Emmmm I would notice it's more severe when I am going through stressful periods.
- August 17 2019 - 2:27amIn the UK you must inform driving license and insurance of any medication or mental health illness. Insurance company will never pay out if you on medication that you havent told them about. Gov.uk have list of mental health disorders and if you can drive or not and what needs declared
- August 14 2019 - 1:48pm
Unfortunately the only way is really to see a doctor. There are lots of things with same symptoms of OCD. There are quizzes and things but wouldnt be good way to do it.
- August 3 2019 - 8:28amHey I'm sorry to hear what you going through, it must be hard :( It's good that he is seeing someone. It's so often people with partners with OCD are struggling yet their partner refuse to get help. You need to look after yourself and your kid.
- August 3 2019 - 1:01amDo they realise how it is affecting you? Why not want help? How di they react if you go into a contaminated place?
- June 12 2019 - 2:16am
Sorry to hear your troubles.
Although it looks like symptoms of OCD it could be a number of things. Does she know your feelings of not being able to cope? Do you guys talk openly to eachother?
- June 11 2019 - 2:43amI'm sorry things going rough for you guys. You need to look after yourself. It is not harsh what you are saying. He needs help make him realise that these rituals are taking over and that they need to stop. He should go to the doctor both for you and him.